Monday, March 31, 2008

Overpopulation

I remember back when I was a kid, the Cold War was petering to an end and we hadn't yet realized that we would run out of oil or boiling the earths oceans with global warming. Back then, in those simpler times, we were afraid of overpopulation thanks to a little browbeating by the media.



I blame Goldie.
(On a side note, didn't someone already figure out how to make the trains run on time?)

Now it seems like there is actually a baby deficit. Who knew?

In response to this international crisis, I have decided to breed - and blog. There seems to be a shortage of blogs these days too. Have you looked around the internet lately? It is practically empty! There are barely any ego-centric, semi-coherent ramblings by people who don't get out enough. Seriously, I'm just trying to do my part.

No comments: