Saturday, April 19, 2008

I can see you

Spring my ass! We got snow last night! And thunder that shook the house! Is this April or the end of days? Ok, maybe it isn't all that bad. And it's not like this is Chicago or Saskatchewan or anything. It's just disconcerting when it was practically 80 degrees only a week ago.

But I digress. The big issue over here at Don't Eat The Baby is you. Yes, you. You are reading this blog and that absolutely amazes me. Or maybe I am exaggerating. After all, I really have no idea who visits this blog. Maybe it is just the "internet homeless" looking for a quiet, deserted place to drink their hooch and sleep in a corner. But maybe, just maybe, you actually care about the content.

Either way, I want to know.

So here is the plan. I'm getting rid of the poll on the left column that asks what gender you think the baby is. It's totally redundant anyway. I am going to replace it with a new poll. Besides, you should be voting in the pool! (What's that you say? You already have? Why not do it again?) Is it the $2 buy-in that is holding so many of you back? I won't really make you pay the $2. I mean, after all, you were planning on buying me the $3000 plasma tv on the registry anyway, right? The baby REALLY needs it. Or maybe it's that you don't care. That I can totally respect too.

But back to the poll. This time I want to know a little more about you. Why you're here. That kind of thing. The more I know about you the more I can get you to come back. The more you come back the bigger my ego gets. The bigger my ego gets the more I write. The more I write the less time I have to annoy my wife. You see the connection? So vote in the new poll, bet in the pool, and better yet leave a comment that way I don't feel so lonely.

I know you are there. I can hear you breathe.

No comments: