Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hippy Baby

I know that I have been remiss in posting lately. Sorry. But there is just too much to do. And today, after running errands and doing chores, the weather was just too nice to sit inside and blog. Instead Preggers and I went down and had lunch on the deck at Ray's. Now that is some serious living! Amazing views, fresh seafood, cold beer (beer for me, spritzer for Preggers), and lots and lots of sun! Ah sun! It's like a drug.

I stole this shot off Flickr just to give you a taste of the view. Although we were there in late afternoon, not sunset, but you can get the gist.Tonight Preggers and I are off to see Cirque du Soleil and continue our theme of doing "adult things" until the baby comes. In the mean time, I will leave you with some awesome examples of the fine work the ladies did last weekend.

Yes, this baby will be fully hippified.




No comments: