Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a boy! It's a girl! It's SUPER BABY!

Where Babies Come From

Following on the joy I took in my last post which included an odd image, here is an even better one pulled from the the fantastic Danish sex ed book The true story of how babies are made, by Per Holm Knudsen. I originally found a German edition of this scanned and floating around the net. Here is a link. Best of all it contains the marvelous Deutsch words scheide and mutterkuchen. Which both fall under the "you really shouldn't google them" category.

Anyway, I love the picture of the baby emerging from the scheide like it is heading down a runway for takeoff! And the grotesque looks on the father and doctor's faces! Too funny! There isn't a picture of the mutterkuchen which is probably for the best but I did figure out that it translates to mother-cake(!?!). I'll just leave you with that.

No comments: