Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today?

Contractions are coming closer and stronger now. In fact, they have been coming all night. They seem to be pretty consistent at about 10 minutes apart right now. It is still early but I have to wonder, is today the day? I sure hope so. I really hope it happens today and that things start progressing soon. I am worried about a long labor. Worried about staying up all night and fighting through the pain. I know it will be easier for her if she can deal with the worst of it when she is well rested and not at 4AM.

Preggers is in the shower right now but in a few minutes we will head down to the beach to walk in the sand. Hopefully the rhythm of the waves, the activity, and nature will coax things along.

The sun is out out for the first time in weeks. I think that is a good sign.

No comments: