Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my wife's birthday.

She is the love of my life. We met more than 14 years ago and have had plenty of ups and downs but there is a strength and permanence in our relationship that is more substantial than any I ever known. My love for her has only grown with time. I would move mountains for her and she is quite literally the reason I am alive today. On top of that she has given me the greatest gift in the world: fatherhood, a role I relish and has redefined my entire sense of self. I only hope that I can make her as happy as she makes me.

I love you Katie, happy birthday.


Photo taken by Katie - nap time, June 26, 2008.

1 comment:

B. Lumberg said...

Your blog is pretty funny. I am a father of two kids under the age of 2, so I can appreciate it when things get crazy. I decided to start blogging to maintain my sanity. Check out my blog www.waystobecool.blogspot.com and let me know what you think. I am not a random spammer, I am just getting used to the whole Blogging thing.